LDK insert ball bearings Inserts are sealed single row deep groove ball bearings with spherical outer ring and in most cases has an extended inner ring with a specific locking devices,enabling quick and easy mounting onto the shaft.
- Bearing Insert: Through hardened inner and outer rings with high quality chrome steel ; Steel Balls- G10 only
- Super finished raceways for quiet and efficient rotating.
- Factory-lubed with Shell Gardus V220 2 lithium base grease.
- Two-piece riveted high strength metal cage in steel or stainless steel. Also available in one-piece reinforced plastic polymer.
- Re-lubrication facility as standard. Maintenance free for life and Solid-Lube options are available .
- Proven single lip seal, double lip, triple lip and flinger also available.
- Available in different shaft locking methods: Setscrew locking, Eccentric collar locking,Adapter sleeve locking and Concentric collar locking.