LDK Mounted Ball Bearing Units consist of an insert bearing mounted in a housing. Each mounted unit includes a sealed single-row ball bearing with spherical outside diameter and extended inner ring mounted in a pillow block or flanged housing. The spherical fit accommodates moderate initial misalignment. The LDK assortments offers a wide variety of units with different housing shapes, bearing seals and locking methods.
Product Features and Benefits
- Bearing Housing: Rigid one-piece high strength cast iron housing as standard. Also available in high quality reinforced thermoplastic or Stainless steel.
- Bearing Insert: Through hardened inner and outer rings with high quality steel and stainless steel.
- Super finished raceways for quiet and efficient rotating.
- Two-piece riveted high strength metal cage in steel or stainless steel. Also available in one-piece reinforced plastic polymer.
- Re-lubrication facility as standard. Maintenance free lubricate for life and Solid-Lube options are available .
- Proven single lip seal, double lip, triple lip and flinger also available.
- Available in different shaft locking methods: Setscrew locking, Eccentric collar locking,Adapter sleeve locking and Concentric collar locking.