LDK's all stainless steel ball bearing units provide excellent corrosion resistance.
* Stainless steel housings are designed with solid base/backs and smooth surfaces to allow for complete and easy wash down.
* Stainless steel bearings are designed with a few of locking options for shaft stability.(Setscrew locking, Eccentric collar locking,Concentric collar locking etc).
* Standard closures include a stainless steel slinger over a full contact silicon seal to form a double barrier of protection during operation and wash down. Triple lip seals are also available upon request.
* Stainless steel bearing are filled with NSF registered food grade(approved for incidental food contact) water/wash resistant, odorless,tasteless grease.
* Stainless steel units are available with: Pillow blocks(SP) / Tapped base pillow blocks(SPA,STB) / Four-bolt flange(SF) / Two-bolt flange(SFL) / Three-bolt flange(SFB) / Four-bolt cartridge flange(SFC).
Stainless steel bearings are available in common metric and inch shaft size from 20mm to 60mm and 1/2” to 2-1/4”.
-Housing: Stainless steel 304. -Insert bearing:Stainless steel 440 or 420.
-Setscrew: Stainless steel 304. -Slinger & frame: Stainless steel 304.
Shiny polishing surface to the the stainless steel housing is available upon request. F and FL type of flange housings can be mounted with rubber back seal,close/open covers to block off dust and for safety purpose.