LDK spherical plain bearings and rod ends are available in a wide assortment of designs, dimension series and sizes to meet the needs of a particular applications. They are mainly used for hydraulic or pneumatic pistons, which connect the hydraulic or cylinder to a related component through internal (female) threads, external (male) threads or welding rods. They are an excellent choice for applications that require total design economy.
Phone: +86-592-580 8851 / +86-592-580 7618
Email: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Features & designed characteristics:
Hydraulic rod ends：
- Consists of a spherical plain bearings and a welding or slotted shank.
- Available rod end housing material options: steel and spheroidal graphite cast iron.
- Available rod end housing finish options: painting, black oxidation, electrophoresis and galvanization.
- Allows large manufacturing tolerance and can use cost-effective welding components.
Spherical plain bearings:
- Consists of a spherical convex OD inner ring and a spherical concave ID surface.
- Particularly suitable for bearing arrangements where alignment movements between shaft and housing have to be accommodated or where oscillating or recurrent tilting or slewing movements must be possible at relatively slow sliding speeds, often accompanied with heavy loads.
Hydraulic rod ends： SK..E / SK..ES series, SIR..ES series, SF..ES series, SIGEW..ES series, SIQ..ES series.
spherical plain bearings：GE..E/GE..ES/GE..ES-2RS series.
Earthwork Construction machinery, such as: Excavator, Bulldozer and Wheel Loader etc.
Road machinery, such as Grader and Paver etc.
Port machinery: Reach Stackers etc.
IF YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS,PLEASE WRITE TO US