LDK Accu-Grip® bearing units are designed to produce 360 degrees of equalized locking contact. The shaft is centered concentrically in the bore of the bearing and always runs true. Shaft offset is eliminated and premature locking failure is minimized. Since locking design is a major factor in mounted bearing performance, Accu-Grip®stands out as a major advantage.
* Quick assembly with minimum effort. Only one cap screw to tighten down, in one position!
* Simplify equipment maintenance and lower replacement/maintenance time and cost.
* Quiet running. Vibration and noise significantly reduced.
* Increase manufacturing productivity. Reduce inventory and ordering complexity.
Phone: +86-592-580 8851 / +86-592-580 7618
Email: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
In daily life, fans are indispensable in many places. From factories, stations, mine tunnels,shopping malls, office buildings, and even small kitchens, fans are essential to ensure air circulation. Bearings are important to ensure the normal operation of fans. The long-term operation of the fans requires the bearings have their own characteristics, such as reducing vibration, reducing wear on the main shaft, and easy to lubricate.
The bearings with rubber sleeves produced by LDK can greatly reduce the vibration and the noise during work. At the same time, Thanks to the innovative concentric locking method, bearing can be more tightly combined with the main shaft thus greatly improve the energy efficiency and lifespan of the fan.
- 100% noise tested to Electric Motor Quality (EMQ) standards.
- 100% testing of alignment torque.
Bearings and housings are individually matched to achieve an air handling fit.an unique set of tolerance to ensure
easy alignment and prevent bearing pre-load when mounting onto a light weight frames.
- Each bearing is manufactured with AISI 52100 bearing steel, G10 grade steel ball, low noise retainer and low noise grease.
- Smaller bore tolerance allows for a tighter fit with the shaft. This in turn, reduces vibration
and noise and dramatically increases bearing life.
- Internal bearing clearance is defined as the allowable space between the rolling elements and raceways.
LDK uses an appropriate clearance which reduces the noise and vibration in high speed applications.
- Non-Contact seal is available for the lighter torque.
- Nylon patched grub screw is proven to provide greater locking power between the bearing and the shaft.
Application：HVAC equipment such as exhaust fans, heating fans, blowers, cooling towers, exhaust ventilators etc.
Pillow blocks bearing units: UKP, UEP, UEF
Stamped steel units: RSAPP / RSBPP
Rubber Mounted Cartridge Units: RSA / RSB
Available in any housing and 4 major locking style combination.
IF YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS,PLEASE WRITE TO US