Spherical Plain Bearings utilize inner & outer rings with spherical sliding surfaces, and can accommodate heavy radial loads & bi-directional axial loads at the same time. They are produced in a wide variety of designs & materials to satisfy diverse demands such as those in the automation, construction, mining, transportation,off-highway equipment, farming & machine tool applications.
Phone: +86-592-580 8851 / +86-592-580 7618
Email: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Self-lubricating plain bearings incorporate a liner that includes PTFE on the bearing surface which offers a maintenance free solution with lower friction. PTFE liner mainly includes type of PTFE composite and PTFE fabric. Depending on factor of moving methods,load,speed and temperature etc,a proper liners would be recommended.
Maintenance-free plain bearings considerably reduce lubricant and maintenance costs as they do not require any oil or grease while also being very environmentally friendly.
Maintenance-free plain bearings are designed for applications where:
• load direction is constant and may be heavy
• low coefficient of friction is necessary
• relubrication is not possible or difficult
Our advantage product ranges are
• All stainless steel series. Ball & outer race can be made of combination of stainless steel AISI 440c and AISI 304, 316,17-4PH.
• Economic series(free-cut steel) with high corrosion resistant coating to enable bearings meets high lab test(salt spray) hours requirement.
IF YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS,PLEASE WRITE TO US