LDK developed the first thermoplastic bearing housing in China.
Features: Corrosion resistance,Lighter weight,Water resistant,Sanitation safety.
+86-592-580 8851 / +86-592-580 7618
email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
LDK thermoplastic housed bearing units feature stainless steel insert bearings with wash-down purposes in mind,making them perfect for applications in meat,poultry,canned food processing, packaging plants,as well as beverage,brewing and bottling plants.
- Housing manufactured in a reinforced PBT polymer with glass fiber and offers a favorable mechanical,thermal and electrical properties.
- The 440 grade stainless steel insert bearings are filled with NSF H1 food grade grease and equipped with silicon rubber seal for use in HACCP compliant facilities.
SUC200 with easy set screw locking,
SUE200 with precise concentric locking
SUC200 L3 with triple seals.
- Thermoplastic housing dimensionally interchangeable with conventional cast iron housings.
- Housings are made with smooth solid base to minimize the bacterial growth and avoid debris getting trapped.
- Housings can be supplied from stocks in white,black,green and blue colors.
- Close and open end caps and back seals offers extra protection to safety and prevention of dirt and other contanmination obstacles enter into bearings.
- LDK’s thermoplastic housings are FDA compliant tested by SGS.
IF YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS,PLEASE WRITE TO US